To make a referral:

DVA clients: 

A referral is required for the delivery of OT and Physiotherapy services to a veteran or war widow. The referral can come from LMO, GP, Medical Specialist, another OT or Physio with a current referral, Hospital Discharge Planner or treating doctor in a hospital. 


The referral must be written on either a DVA request form (D904) or official letterhead. If on letterhead, it must be dated and include the veteran's details, DVA file number and referrer's provider number. White card holders must also indicate the accepted condition to be treated.


Please note, the Complete Rehab Care referral form is not suitable for DVA clients. A D904 must be obtained.


Medicare CDM clients: 

Clients who have a chronic condition with complex care needs that are being managed by their GP under a CDM plan (also known as EPC referral or Care Plan) may be eligible for up to 5 Allied Health services per the calendar year. Also please note that we do not bulk bill.


Privately funded clients: 

When privately funding OT and Physiotherapy services, a doctors referral is not necessary. However, please call our office to discuss the services you require along with our availability and fees. Currently, there is no reliable mobile HICAPS machine available however you will be able to claim back any rebates provided by your private health insurer with the receipt that we provide you.


National Disability Insurance Scheme clients: 

Please contact our office to confirm the availability of our therapists. A copy of your NDIS plan will be required along with your NDIA number and date of birth.

Any other clients: 

Please call us to discuss our availability and our fees